Blog Post #1

Concepts that are important to me:
I learned from the video that it is completely normal if you are not getting what you desired or what you expected. Every one goes through it and it is fine, you will get there. "Your work will be as good as your ambitions" was a quote that stood out to me. It essentially is stating you will get what you want in the end if you develop strong ambitions.

What inspires me:
What inspired me from one of the video was not to quit and to keep fulfilling your designs. This does not just apply to graphic design, but life. If you want to pursue something you are not really good at, but love the work, then you should always follow what you dream.


My favorite designs:

Instagram Site

I really like this design because it incorporates the Air Jordan logo and the movie Space Jam which Michael Jordan plays the main character. It portrays a story in the movie while having a simplistic design. Just the Air Jordan Logo alone is a great logo.



Image result for kobe 11 ad
Kobe Brayant- Kobe 11 A.D.

This is my favorite basketball shoe ever made. I thought the design was so nice and I received so many compliments on them. Just the color coordination was very clean and the different materials that were used made the shoe have this classic look to it.







Comments

  1. Nice. Nice shoe as well...is it the gold you like so much? I'm also guessing you're a basketball player :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts